Skip to main content

✩☆Sweet Spirits Review


Hellllo!
How are you this week? I hope everything is going great!
For me, it's the same as before; Exams. I hardly find time to write reviews, and have many reviews to write but I will write them slowly, in my free times, alright!

This time I was sponsored my Sweet Spirits a very cute accessoires store which sell fairy-kei, creepy cute style accessoires such as hair bows, necklaces, rings etc~ They had many stuff, I had hard time choosing! But in the end, I got really cool stuff in the mail! The mail arrived around 10-15 days, I think. And everything was in excellent condition.


Don't they look very cute!? Ahh! The lovely owner of Sweet spirits even included two cute magnets in the parcel!
She also got new packages for her products recently, so your items will be packed cutely when they come in~

Everything came in flawless, and they are very well made! Now, let's move onto the photos of me wearing them!
This was edited by the cute owner, and I loved it. uwu

You can see the hairpin and the pastel colored bat necklace clearly in this photo~


And the angel necklace, which is my favorite, with the candy ring!

I will link you to the products here,
✩Purple Cross/Bat Hair Pin✩(It's not available anymore, so I linked you to hair pins!)
✩Green Cross/Bat Hair Pin✩
✩Angel Necklace✩
✩Pastel Colored Bat Necklace✩
✩Unicorn/Balloons Hairpin✩
✩Sweets Ring✩ (It's not available anymore, so I linked you to rings!)

I'd love to see more designs of this brand, everything is just so cute and I can't look away from these lovely products. ;u; <3

✩Sweet Spirits✩

And a bonus outfit photo!


If you have any questions please mail me at,
anzujaamu@gmail.com

Thank you for reading~!

Comments

  1. I love sweet spirits, i also ordered from them before, there products are so perfect <3

    I was wondering where the shirt is from in your outfit photo? You look so cute <3

    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment