Skip to main content

☆☆[ETUDE HOUSE]Color My Brows Eyebrow Mascara(Light Brown) Review

Hey, how are you!?
This time, I'm back with cosmetic product to review~. I'm really excited!
I will be reviewing an eyebrow mascara from Cosmetic-Love!
They are a company residing in South Korea that sell a wide range of genuine Korean beauty/cosmetic products from some of the leading brands in Korea such as Etude House, TonyMoly, Missha, The Face Shop, Skin Food, etc.

 Shop
 Here is the stock photo.
Color My Brows
The product arrived around 15 days, which is considered fast in my country~! It was packed with bubble wrap and placed in a box. The box was kind of crushed, but since it was wrapped in bubble wrap, the product was unharmed. I also got the lightest shade, because I wanted my eyebrows in a lighter shade.
Now, this is the first time I'm coloring my eyebrows. I also didn't want to color them permanently, so this mascara is the perfect choice for me. You just use it like a normal mascara and color your eyebrows, and the brush helps you to keep your eyebrows in shape too. After that, you can remove it with a simple makeup remover anytime you want.
Okay, I'm doing tHIS!!
Everything was in Korean though, I had to figure out how to color my eyebrows from the photos on the package. It tells you to use the mascara and brush your eyebrows from the outer corner to inner corner.

But I just did it randomly and combed them in the end. It worked, sorry, hehe.
I really liked how it turned out! I'm waiting for some natural colored wigs in the mail, I will keep using this mascara when I wear them. I used to use concealer on my eyebrows, but I recommend this mascara better, because it looks weird with concealer if you compare it with the mascara.
 
 Boop! Bonus photo~!

I hope this review was helpful for you.
Have a wonderful day/night, everyone!

Comments

  1. I think that color looks good on you! ('u')b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Looks great & colors nicely! I've been thinking for a while now about purchasing eyebrow mascara, and you've convinced me. Thank you so much for the review ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment