Skip to main content

☆☆Madame Lucipurr Review

Hey hey~!
Today, I will be reviewing a really cute Etsy shop! This review is so so late, I apologize, dear Jenny! ;_;
You can also use the code "ANZUJAAMU" for a %10 discount at this shop!
All accessories are designed and made by Jenny, the owner of the Etsy shop! She's extremely kind and is a really fun person to talk with! She replies really fast too, so if you have any questions about her items or the shop, don't hesitate to message her!
About shipping! Jenny shipped the items from Austria to Turkey on April 7, and the package was here on April 15! It was so so fast compared to the other parcels I receive!
In the package there were three necklaces, a ring and lots of cute Rilakkuma notes! The lovely Jenny also wrote me a very cute note, I was so happy because I love these kind of cute surprises, hihi~
Okay! Let's see the first item.
Unfortunately, the cross necklace was defected even though it was packed nicely. I guess some parts got broken on the way.
I contacted Jenny the day I received the items and posted detailed photos to her. She apologized because they were damaged on the way, even if it wasn't her fault. She also offered to send a replacement for the broken pieces, which I agreed on!
The second package arrived within 5 days! The parcel contained replacements for the broken pieces, they were wrapped carefully with bubble wrap and looked like this. (She also included a bonus necklace, ahhh!)
They were in excellent condition and I fixed the necklace easily!
Here are some photos of me wearing the necklace~
And here is a photo of the bonus necklace!
Jenny said she tried a different method to make this necklace, I guess it should be up on her shop soon!
I love it so much, it makes me want to eat it because it looks like a candy. ; w ;
Also, the other necklace I got with the first parcel might be a small gift, because there isn't a stock photo on the Etsy shop for it. Still, I want to show it because it's so so cute!
I really love it, maybe because of cats or because Jenny did a great job on this necklace. Or maybe both!? u w u Look at her eyelashes dshfjkhjgkf. <3
The last necklace is a macaroon necklace! I love macaroons, my favorite is pistachios flavor, what's yours?
Though I think these macaroons might be...grape flavored!?
Heehee, anyway, I think these are really well made and detailed, Jenny is so talented! I didn't have a necklace chain suitable for it, so I couldn't wear it, sorry!
The last item is a cute cat ring! There are lots of options for rings on Madame Lucipurr, make sure to check them all before buying!
And here are my photos with the adorable purple cat ring!
Queen Of The Pink Cats Ring
I love it so much, it's the cutest ring I've ever had!
I think this is all for this review. I'm really happy with Jenny's shop and I'm looking forward to her new designs~!
She also gave me a discount code for her shop, you can use it when you check out!
The code "ANZUJAAMU" will give you a %10 discount!
I think that's all for this review.
Take care, cuties!

Comments

Post a Comment