Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post!

Hello everyone~!
I hope you didn't get bored of me yet, because I have no intention of stopping with these reviews.
Anyway, new stuff came in mail a few days ago, from Sheinside! The shipping was not too slow, but not so fast either. It too around 15-20 days, and everything arrived safely. The customs didn't open my parcel either.
I got 3 items this time, let's get started with the first one's stock photo!
The color looked so nice and I thought this skirt would go well with a pop-kei or fairy-kei outfit. I thought it was made of cotton, but turns out it's made of polyester. When you get it, you might need to iron it. It has a zipper on the back, but it doesn't get stretched, so be careful when you're choosing the size!
Outfit Rundown
Wig&Shoes: Taobao
Hairpin: Sweet Spirits
Necklace: Madame Lucipurr
Jacket: Taobao
Donut Blouse&Tights: Spreepicky
Skirt: Sheinside

The second item is a cat printed sweater!

Cat Print Sweater
The material is listed as "cotton blends" but I didn't really like the material of this. It's good quality, the color is vibrant and the size fits well too, it's just I don't really like this kind of cloth material.
But the cat is so cute so I couldn't resist. ; w ;
It also has the same print on back!

Outfit Rundown
Wig&Tights: Taobao
Sweater: Sheinside
Shorts: Local Store
Shoes: Ebay

Aaaand now the third item!

White Print Top
This kind of thing is not really my style, but I wanted to give it a try so...
I liked the material of the top. The print is nice quality, and the print part will cover your breast area, so you don't need to worry about it showing...anything. If you still feel uncomfortable, you can wear something under it too.
To be honest, I'm not really happy about how it looks like on me. I think it's because it makes my shoulders look really large, huh...
Here you go, the outfit photo!

Outfit Rundown
Devil Horns: Handmade by me
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline
Shirt: Sheinside
Shorts: Local Shop
Tights: Michi Michi Rainbow (Review coming soon!)

Thank you so much for your time and bye bye~!

Comments

  1. I love sheinside! And you look super cute! I love your wigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, that skirt is so cute xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment