Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post-Pink&White!

I THINK I GOT THE CUTEST CLOTHES IN THE MAIL.
Ahhh, sorry for dashing in the review without even saying hi but I am too excited, heh.
First of all, the items I will be reviewing are from Sheinside.
This time the items arrived really fast! It took 10 days for them to arrive to Turkey. The items were packed separately in their own plastic bags~
Let's take a look at the first item!
The color is listed as red on the site but both the stock photo and the real product is in pink. It has a zipper on it's back. (Check the link for detailed photos of the stock photo) Please check the size chart before ordering, because this product only comes in one-size.
It also have small gaps on it's sides, it's not too revealing in my opinion.
I tried to use this crop top with a really poofy tutu-skirt to create a fairy-kei inspired outfit and this happened!
Outfit Rundown
Necklace: Sweet Spirits
Crop Top: Sheinside
Skirt&Shoes: Taobao
Socks: Sandy's Shop
The second item.
This dress is adorable! ; w ; It also comes in black, I wanted to try it as well but I went with this one, don't know why. This dress has a zipper on it's back too and is a bit stretchy. It also comes in one-size.
The only thing I didn't like about this dress is the neck&strap part of it. I think if it was a bit different, it'd look cuter. Still, I like this dress a lot! Someone even told me that I looked like a whipped-cream princess ; w ;
Here is my coord~
Outfit Rundown
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline
Dress: She Insider
Garter: SpreePicky
Socks: Sandy's Shop
Shoes: Taobao
Aaaand this is where my review ends. Please let me know in comments if you have any questions, I will try my best to reply as soon as possible.
It's time for me to go now, I think.
See you later~!

Comments

  1. You look so pretty ;v; I love both outfits and now i wanna order that dress too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure it'll look adorable on you!

      Delete
  2. Aww i love your skirt in the first outfit çwç can you please tell me the shop on taobao?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the white dress :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment