Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO I.Fairy Pearl Black Review

Hi!
How's life going~? ; w ;
It's kind of stressfull for me these days and I think it will be like that until August.
Hnnnn.
Enough with my babbling!

In this review, I will be reviewing I.Fairy Pearl Black lenses from Uniqso!
(Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!)
I'm not a fan of black lenses, but I wanted to give it a try.
Let's see the stock photo.
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
First of all, the effect of these lenses will be really different on dark and light colored eyes. 

On dark colored eyes this will enlarge the eyes, but will give your eyes a pitch black color.
On light colored eyes it will work as a really thick black rim and your real eye color will show up in the middle, creating a very dramatic look.
The diameter is 16.2 mm and this means these lenses will enlarge your eyes real good!
They are also very comfortable, as expected from the I.Fairy brand. Their awesome lens designs and high comfort level made me fall in love with this brand.
Anyway, let me show you how these lenses looked like on my eyes. Since I have blue eyes, my real eye color was noticeable.
My eyes look grey in this photo, haha!
I really liked these lenses, however, I'm not a fan of black&dark colored lenses. I prefer vibrant ones more!
Different looks~!
Life hack: Wear a mask if you're not feeling photogenic on that day. Haha!
Last one, I promise~!
This was all for this review! I hope you liked this new look. Personally I prefer my vibrant lenses, but it was fun trying something different.
Alright then... Take care until the next review!
Bub baiii!

Comments

  1. they look wonderful and so do you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That circle lenses are very stunning!
    I was searching this kind of black lenses <3!
    You look beautiful as always Anzu <3

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that dark lenses look good on you. they are a whole different look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, you're so cute! I have theese pair of lenses, just perfect!
    ___

    lunakabetet.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment