Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO Dolly Eye Dolly Eye Pink Lenses Review

Hello hello~!
It's been a while since I reviewed circle lenses, right!?
Sorry for delaying this one, but I really wanted to take a good closeup photo of it!
These are a new pair I got from Uniqso.
Shop Uniqso
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
This pink pair of lenses were sent from them to me as a surprise and I realized it could be perfect for my upcoming Nonon cosplay!

Dolly Eye Dolly Eye Pink Lenses
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Sorry about the stock photo! It was made from a photo I took, but since the lighting was bad, it looks a bit darker in this photo. However, it is a lot more vivid in real life and I will be showing you how it looks like on my eyes.
The good thing about these lenses are, they are so vivid they would show up as the same color on both light and dark colored eyes. They are the perfect choice for a cosplay, so I would highly recommend you to check the other colors out if you are planning a cosplay.
The lenses could be considered small when you compare it with my other lenses, as they are 14.2 mm. But I think this makes them look a lot more natural, even if the color is not natural. Also, I really like the black rim, it catches your eye when you first you look at it!
They were also very comfortable, I didn't even need to use an eye drop. But it changed time to time, according to my eye condition. Sometimes I need to use eye drops even with my most comfortable lenses. Still, having a small diameter could be causing it to be more comfortable.

 Right now, nothing about my costume is ready except the wig and the shoes, but I still wanted to try out a test shot for Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill.
I like her very much and I will be cosplaying her soon. ; u ; So excited!

Still, gotta get the hat done! I'm not experienced in crafting, but Iris will teach me how to do it!

Also, don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!

A little bit close-up~! What do you think? Do you think it matches well with Nonon Jakuzure?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
I'm sorry if I won't be able to reply, but I always make sure to read all of them.
Bye bye for now, love you~!

Comments

  1. You need a wig that is a darker pink for Nonon and also style it more like her hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look super pretty on you! <3 Fits perfectly with that wig!
    I actually own the same contacts and made a review about them as well, haha!

    If curious my review is here:
    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/2014/10/lens-review-eos-dolly-eye-pink.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i literally made a gmail just to say how much i'm looking forward to this cosplay, i think it totally fits <3
    only advice i can give is that nonon's hair is a bit weird and doesn't have a strands of hair showing so if you can somehow work around it that might be better? but either way i think it looks perfect~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a tutorial on how you do your eye makeup???? I have been wanting to do nonon for my 1st cosplay and I am everywhere lolz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment