Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO Beuberry Chariot Green&Lolita Wig AB Review

Hi hi~
I'm back with a photo heavy review today!
I will be reviewing my favorite green lenses from Uniqso and since they are my favorite, I took  a lot of photos wearing them. I will also be reviewing a gorgeous ponytail wig, so excited!
Shop Uniqso
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
As for the shipping, please check my previous reviews because these items arrived with a lot more. I told about the shipping in my previous UNIQSO reviews. ; u ;
Let's see my favorite green lenses then!
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
I was searching for a pair which I could use with my Gumi cosplay and thought these could work good!
They also come in 16 mm diameter which is really really enlarging on eyes. I think bigger lenses work better with my cosplays. Also, this time I tried a different brand than I.Fairy and I'm not disappointed! I wore them all day, yet I haven't experienced any uncomfort throughout the day. Guess, Beuberry brand works with me just like the I.Fairy brand. ; u ; I think I should stop judging different brands without any experience.
Just a reminder, when you receive your lenses, don't forget to soak them in their solution for about 8 hours at minimum. Start using them after you have soaked them in their new solution!

 Since my eyes are light colored, I didn't mind the pupil hole being bigger than usual because the colors on such lenses usually blend with my real eye color.
Ghdggdj the design is so so pretty, I can't help but mention it!
More of a natural look with these lenses.

Next is the mixed color ponytail wig from Uniqso!
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
The wig comes with detachable twin pigtails and a base wig. The colors include the shades of orange, mostly the darkish color. The orange color always catches my attention, and I wanted to give this wig a try by combining it with the green lenses!
The base wig's bangs come unstyled so you will need to style it if you want shorter bangs. Other than that, the base wig itself can be used as a separate wig because it is not too short, it actually passes my chin a little bit.
The pigtails are listed as 100 cm and they are pretty long in my opinion. ; u ; But it doesn't mean you have to use it as a long wig forever, you can always restyle it by cutting it- I plan on cutting this wig short like my Karuta Roromiya wig for example.
Once the first semester is over, I will get to it!
Overall, this is a good-quality wig! The hair doesn't fall off and it has a lot of hair, so your wig cap won't be visible in any way. The hair fibers are not shiny, so it doesn't give the impression of a cheap cosplay wig. 
I'm very happy with this wig~!

The base wig looks like that when it's worn alone! ; u ;
And with pigtails!
You can also use only one of the pigtails for a different style, but I haven't tried that yet.
Maybe the next time~!
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Let me know if you have any questions about these items in the comments!
Bye bye until my next post, take care and have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Heya Anzu,
    any tips for cutting the bangs from a wig like you do? I like the way your wigs are cut, but I don't know how I can do that also.
    Maybe take a look at my blog and look at my wigs.. The bangs aren't that good as yours: http://xjennyan.blogspot.com/
    Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Have you tried searching for some tutorials on Youtube? I don't know how to describe it from here but maybe you can check them out!
      I will try to record a tutorial once I have the time!

      Delete
    2. That would be great, thanks for replying.
      I never were about to say that, but you're my inspiration from the beginning. I liked what you're doing, so I also started blogging, etc. - now I've also various sponsors.
      Just wanted to thank you, once you're replying to me! ^-^
      Greetings from Germany~

      Delete
  2. Ah, you're always so pretty!

    Those lenses are such a light but pretty green and they blend really nicely with light eyes too! This makes me want to try some Beuberry brand lenses as well, haven't tried any yet!

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny to see a finnish persons comment since anzu is turkish and I'm half of both ; u; hello

      Delete
  3. Anzuu *^* What's the name of bb cream which you use >w< ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANZUU ~
    besides the fact that you're always SO perfect *envyenvyenvy* I wonder: is that watermelon-shirt handmade by you? :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lenses and wig really suits you! ^.^
    http://mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wig is gorgeous! such an unusual colour, it is like a peach colour so cute!
    http://opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anzuu,where have u bought that watermelon shirt??? it looks so cuteee *W*

    ReplyDelete
  8. What does it mean by right or left eye power? I've never bought lenses before so I'm very new to this...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg you're waaaayyy too adorable!

    http://luniechan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment