Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post

It's been a while since I last did an outfit post~!
This time I'll be reviewing 3 new items from Sheinside.
Shop Sheinside
They took about 15-20 days to arrive to Turkey, because they were shipped with standart shipping option. The Aramex option takes less time usually.
Each item was packed in it's own plastic bag and were folded nicely, so nothing was harmed.
Let's see the first two items, because I combined them together.
Popcorn Sweater
Red Strap Woolen Dress
I have to say that I am in love with the popcorn pattern sweater! It looks just so cute.
Combining it with this dress was a mistake though, because the dress ended up covering the pattern so it looked like a casual sweater. Next time, I plan on wearing it with a plaid patterned long skirt, an Ayumi inspired look! I will keep you updated.
For it's quality, I'm quite happy with it's material. It kept me warm in Turkey's cold winter days, even though I'm ALWAYS cold. It's supposed to look over-sized I think, so I didn't mind it looking kind of big on me.
The dress came with it's metal clips detached, so I had to attach them to the straps to wear it. After adjusting it according to my height, I was good to go!
Sorry for the bad lighting, the daylight was long gone when I dressed up.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline
Sweater&Dress: Sheinside
Socks: Sandy's Shop (Review coming!)
Shoes: Banggood Shop
The second item is Christmas-themed.
The colors, the print, everything is screaming "Christmas!" about this item!
Too bad I was late to wear it, haha. ; w ;
I actually combined it with a Christmas-themed sweater from Sheinside, but it got sent separetely so I had to wear it with a casual top.
The skirt was longer than I expected and it was rather thin, but the cuteness of the print was enough to shut me up about my complaints.
 Not my best outfit, huh?
 Outfit Rundown
Wig: DreamHolic Shop
Bows&Top: Local Shop
Skirt: Sheinside
Socks&Shoes: Taobao
I hope you enjoyed my review!
See you in my next post, then.
Take care and bye bye~!

Comments

  1. That's such a lovely sweater! I'd wear it every time I have a movie date. ~.o hahah
    You combined it nicely with the dress.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make really nice coords!
    I have to make sure that I check out all your outfit posts and reviews.
    Keep it up <3

    roykawaiiza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment