Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Post

Hello~! 
I'm back with another outfit update!
I've been feeling inspired lately, since I'm having a holiday.
It is almost over though... and I still feel tired, fml.
Anyway, enough with my negativity.
Let me review these new items from Sheinside~!
Shop Sheinside
Actually I ordered two different hauls almost at the same time but separately. One of them was this package and the other one was the items in my previous Sheinside post.
Thanks to the post office here, I ended up receiving rhis one like 1-2 weeks later. ; v ;
I was really surprised with this parcel, because even if it had 3 items inside, these items were really, REALLY thick. But they managed to pack it into a very small parcel without damaging anything.
I thought it was impressive! I wish I knew their ways, it would be really useful when packing for a vacation.
So, so, the first item!
High Neck Sweater Dress
This item has two different color ways. One of them is blue, the other one is pink. I've had a hard time deciding which one to get because both colors are my favorites. In the end, I went with the light blue colorway.
The dress is really really thick and it keeps me so warm. It's oversized so it's very comfortable to move in too! Both the color, thickness and the comfort level made this item one of my favorites in my closet, hihi~
I used it as a dress, but it is also possible to use it as a sweater and wear a pair of trousers under it in colder days too.
 
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Ebay
Hairpins: KayiLa Fashion
Sweater Dress: Sheinside
Tights: Spreepicky
Shoes: Taobao

The next one is another sweater, but this one is not a dress!
Pink Crop Sweatshirt
I really like this shade of the color pink! I don't own any clothes in this shade, so I was very excited to receive this item. This sweater is also high-neck style. Even though I never wore these kind of sweaters before, I liked this style so I think I will try to own more clothes in this style. 
This item comes in one-size but it is also over-sized, so it's supposed to look kind og baggy. It's also shorter than a usual sweatshirt, so I recommend wearing it with a high waist skirt, shorts or pants.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: DreamHolic Shop
Hairpin: Local Shop
Sweater&Skirt: Sheinside
Socks&Shoes: Taobao

Last but not least!

Donald Duck Print Sweater
An adorable print!
Even though I'm not a fan of the clothes made with the material polyamide, I fell for this print so I had to get it. The colors, the print, everything seemes so cute and I couldn't hold back.
The print isn't exactly like a print, it's like originally made of the same material as the sweater, so I don't think it will be damaged when I wash it or when I fold it up. That's why I can say the print is good quality!
As for the thickness, it's not very thick so it can't keep me warm enough. And somehow it feels like it might make me sweat it warmer places, so I can't say that the main material is very good.
But that's only my personal opinion. Some people seem to like this kind of material!
Outfit Rundown
Wig&Socks&Shoes: Taobao
Hairpin: KayiLa Fashion
Sweater&Skirt: Sheinside
Which item is your favorite?
I think I'm going to say the sweater dress.
Let me know of your opinion in the comments, I'm curious!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. I love the Donald Duck print! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! whats the name of your blog songs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the second look 💗


    ~
    roykawaiiza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute outfits!
    The Donald Duck look is adorable and Donald is the best of the classic Disney characters (Mickey, Goofy etc) anyway! x)

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your first outfit *-* so cute and pastel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the turtleneck sweater's outfit ! !
    You could be a new anime character, Anzu ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment