Skip to main content

☆☆Sheinside Outfit Update!

Phew!
This has been a very difficult and busy week, but it's almost over.
Thought the weekend will pass in no time and I will be back to sobbing and doing projects very soon.
But let's not think about that for now.

I'm back with a new outfit update, hope you will like it~!
Shop Sheinside
These items took exactly 15 days to arrive, I'm very impressed, haha. I've been very lazy so the review is kind of late, sorry about that. Anyway, as always, I received each item packed in their own plastic bags and without any defects, so everything is good.
Let's start with the first item.
Pleated Short Skirt
The best thing about this skirt is that it actually has sewed-in shorts under it. So the wind has no power against me, hah!
The material is rather soft and resembles wool when I touch it, and it also has the shown belt, which I don't really like. In my opinion, the skirt works better without it.
I ended up trying a school-girl inspired look, kind of basic!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: DreamHolic
Blouse&Socks: Taobao
Necktie: Cosqueen
Skirt: Sheinside
Shoes: Himi'Store

The second and last item is a suspender skirt.
It's a unique piece, so I wanted to try it out.
The two-layer design really impressed me so even if it's not an item which I usually use in my combines, I wanted to wear it for once at least!
Over all, I really liked it. The suspender straps came detached and I attached them myself. It was easy because it resembled buttoning a shirt. I'm not sure how this style is called, but I liked it so far! Maybe I will acquire suitable pieces for these and dress in them time to time.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Uniqso
Shirt: Taobao
Necktie: Cosqueen
Skirt: Sheinside
Boots: Himi'Store
This was all for this review~!
Which item was your favorite?
Let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. i'm sorry anzu to correct you but in place of skirt you wrote wig.i don't want to bother you or to make you angry,because i love you! :3 :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much for correcting me, fixed it! <3

      Delete
  2. That second skirt is so pretty and unique~ want *_*

    www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're cute in everything! ^•^ Anzu can I ask do you wearing wigs in college or school? ^•^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure I like the second skirt, but the first one is adorable on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anzu, what brand of camera do you use? :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment