Skip to main content

✩✩Outfit Update!


Hello cuties!
Long time no see! I hope you are feeling good!
As for me, I think I'm doing better about putting things in order right now.
Phew!

Today, I have some of my new coordinates to share with you guys!
Without wasting anytime let's get to it!

Donut Print Sweatshirt
This one reminded me of Haruka Kurebayashi because of the vibrant colors and the fun print! Unfortunately I realized I still need to collect some more colorful items and accessories without trying it out this style completely, but with the things I have, I did my best!
Also, it is really really thin! Not really a good idea for super cold weather!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: eBay
Shirt: Sheinside
Skirt: Taobao
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Choies

As for the next outfit, I will be focusing on two items.
Mint Coat
Black Skirt
I absolutely adore this coat! It's thick, soft and keeps me really warm! Not to mention the color is one of my favorites. But then again, all pastel-ish colors are my favorite.
The cut of the skirt is A-DO-RAB-LE! I knew that it was going to be quite big on me, but oh man ; _ ; It was practically falling off of me, I had to use some pins to make it smaller. The fabric is high-quality too, so I'm sad I was unable to wear it comfortably. I will either give it away or sew it smaller in the end. ; _ ;
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Bodyline
Coat&Skirt: Sheinside
Shirt: Taobao
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Taobao

I have divided my clothes posts into two because of the item count, I may be posting a lens&wig review combo next few days and then post the rest of the coordinates!
Stay tuned and I love you!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. Hi dear ♡
    I try to feel better day after day, I want to be happy everyday.
    Your outfit are so so adorable ! My favorite piece is your coat ! It look so pretty ♡.
    I have a request (I don't remember if you do thisor not sorry if you do) I really want to try buy on taobao but I don't really how to do and I don't speak chinese so I want to know how you do to buy on (what company do you use ? ...etc). Thank you for your amazing post ♡.
    Chu ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah~
    That donut sweatshirt is so colorful and cute! *_ * Looking at it makes me want to eat a donut or two lol. x)

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for the tokyo post >< You look cute as always ♡
    chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment