Skip to main content

☆☆Recent Coordinates


Next few days, I might be on a outfit update spree!
I collected many photos and forgot to post them recently, it will be a huge haul once I finish writing about all of them. So I might make them in 3-4 parts, I think!

Here we go for the first part!
White High Neck Shaggy Crop Sweater
White Baggy Sweater
This is one of my best finds for the winter! It's super comfy and super warm, as well as being soft!
I LOVE IT... ; __ ;
I wish I could own it in different colors too!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Dream Holic (Restyled)
Hat: Romwe
Sweater: Sheinside 
Pants: Sheinside
Shoes: Y.R.U
I can pull down the collar part slightly and use it as if it's hanging from my shoulders too. It looks really cute in my opinion!
Color Round Neck Ink Print Sweatshirt

Colorful Sweater
This one... I liked the design a lot except the small box on the left bottom! But the material of the sweater is one of the ones that I hate the most. It feels like...jersey fabric? I think that's how you call it.
These kinds of materials make me sweat whether if it keeps me warm or not, so I don't really like them. But design-wise, I liked it, so I will bear with it time to time!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Link
Sweater: Sheinside
Shorts: Local Shop
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Taobao
Blue Round Neck Cloud Print Sweatshirt
Cloud Sweater
Okay, one of my favorites! It can be worn with a casual outfit, or with a super fluffy&colorful one! It is made with cotton and really soft too, and also keeps you warm in cold weathers. Another one to wear in super cold days!
//I wish it could be pink or lavender too!//
Sorry for my coordinate in advance, I couldn't find my pink tights, and it was kind of cold, so...
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Showishes
Sweater: Sheinside
Tutu: Taobao
Socks: Local Shop
Shoes: Taobao

Long Black Coat
I. Seriously. CAN NOT WAIT TO THINK OF A CHARACTER INSPIRED BY THIS AND MAKE A PHOTOSHOOT.
This looks super cool when worn, gives a badass vibe haha. Or... or... someone really mysterious?
This is something I have always wanted have in my wardrobe and I'm so happy I finally got one.
Make sure to check the size chart for the length though, it was super long for me so I had to use one of the highest platform shoes I own.
It looks a bit weird here, but I think that was because of the lighting in my room.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Showishes
Shirt: Sheinside
Coat: Sheinside

Aaaaand we are done for this post!
I really want to go on because I have been inspired lately and have some nice coordinates to post, but it will get boring eventually, so I will be parting here.
I will see you later!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. Those cloud and rainbow print sweaters are so neat! The cloud one is especially cute! *u* Too bad that the fabric on the rainbow paint drip one is not the most preferred kind... It's not fun to be sweaty. :/

    ♔ MINI GIVEAWAY!! ♔
    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And I know right... ;_; They are worst to wear on summer!

      Delete
  2. I love the second and third look the most! Your coord posts are my fave (✿ ♥‿♥)

    ロイ-さま | roykawaiiza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOURE SO CUTE!!! i was just wondering if you wear wigs everyday to like casual things eg shopping, going out and yea ahah
    Hope you have good holiday!!


    Have a good holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Yes, I do! ; u ;

      And you have a great Christmas holiday there too! <3

      Delete
  4. That long coat fits super cute with you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment